CNC Mill Programmer & Machinist
Faustson – Arvada, Colorado.
- Setting up, adjusting and operating 3 and 5 axis mill machines to perform a wide variety of machining operations.
- Determining machining operations, number of cuts required and method of set up to minimize the amount of machining.
- Adjusting machine speeds, feeds, and depth of cut.
- Checking own machine set up and parts for conformance to print or specification.
– Minimum of 3 years of programing and machining from print to finish product
– Experiencing programming using Mastercam or similar software
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
– Competitive starting salaries with growth potential.
– Progressive career development.
– Health and dental benefits.
– Holiday and vacation paid.
– 4 day work week.