Thrive in a supportive environment at the forefront of precision machining in Colorado
The Faustson family is a small team framed in a culture of respect and empowerment. We hold ourselves and each other accountable, always committed to create the best possible product for our customers – but also take work-life balance seriously, facilitating spaces for the team to unplug, enjoy ourselves and recharge.
Faustson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Making an impact
We’re proud to say we have a part on or orbiting every planet in the solar system.
Our Core Company Values
– Progressive career development
– Team Collaboration
– Constant Innovation
CNC Mill Programmer & Machinist
Faustson – Arvada CO
– Experience programming in mastercam or similar software
– Ability to machine from print to finish products
– 3 years experience
- At Faustson, we place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering innovation, integrity, and responsibility.
- Our schedules, culture and compensation enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life.
- At Faustson, we encourage our team members to use their passion for purposeful innovation.